At JKC Lawyers we strive for excellence by providing clear and accurate legal services in a timely manner. We also pride ourselves on being helpful, friendly, and approachable. Client satisfaction is our priority, and we want the service you receive to reflect these principles. That is why we welcome hearing from you if you ever believe that our service has fallen short of these objectives. We know it can often be awkward raising a complaint, but we will not be offended if you do so. If at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. Should this not prove effective or if you would rather not discuss your concerns with the person dealing with your case, please contact our complaints handler Sherry Thakur or our Miraj Shah on 01923-234-400 and they will provide you with our complaint’s procedure. 

The legal ombudsman service can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently.

Before accepting a complaint about the investigation, the legal ombudsman service will check to ensure that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the legal ombudsman:

  • Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint


  • No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the legal ombudsman, please contact them:


Call: 01616 966 229 between 9am to 5pm.


Post: Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

While the Legal Ombudsman handles complaints about the services we provide or our fees for the services, the SRA deals with complaints about conduct. Further information is available on the SRA website.